• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

bowl of rat worm stew

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did this quest many years ago, when they forced Ilshenar. Now I changed shard, from Europe I went to the Catskills and I have to do many quests again but I don't remember how to do many things. For example, how do you find the various recipes? And where is Therathan Keep located? I have to finish Salis' quest but I don't have the recipe to make the bowl of ratworm stew. How do I find the recipe and then, where is the terathan Keep to kill the terathan avenger? Sorry but after so many years I no longer use many things and the guides don't help me :( Thanks!!!

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Terathan Keep in Lost Lands?
I don't remember well but I think so, where there is also the Ophidian Lair. Why is there another one? There is an area surrounded by ophidians then you turn around and you arrive at the entrance to the terathan keep. I need the coordinates, please

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Terathan Keep in Lost Lands?
Yes, i've found it and take the avenger arms. But now I don't know where are green goblins. I see all Gray goblins but for the quest i nedd to slay 10 green goblins. I'read the guide but it doesn't say where they are. Please help me!