• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Bouquet of Mushrooms (Rubble)

Marky mark

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Found this from the castle that was idoc on ATL in fel deceit and don't know what its worth. If I get enough interest ill turn into a auction! thank you! bouquet of mushrooms (RUBBLE) 1.png

MadMartyr

Madness Personified
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Most of the mushroom pieces don't seem to go for a lot. I think I saw a full circle (5 pieces?) go for 30m recently, and last I checked those were pretty desirable. I'm not interested in this piece, but if I were I probably wouldn't pay more than 15-20. It's interesting, though.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In my experience on Atlantic. That particular mushroom cluster usually goes for 5-8m. The individual mushroom ring pieces for about 4-5m, with the W piece being the "rare" one. Complete 6 rings can go for more than 30m in my experience. There are other clusters, red mushrooms and individual mushrooms as well.

Hope that helps, congrats on the cool mushroom!