• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Weapons Bought

Devil Hanzo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
as the title states, looking to either have made or purchase a full set of pvp bows
looking for:
comp bow
regular bow
heavy xbow
and magical shortbow

comp bow, bow and heavy xbow need reforged 50ssi while the magical shortbow wont need any ssi on it.

let me know what you have, looking to make a package purchase on atl - gold ready and in hand
icq me with details or send me a message on here
474-834-895

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you are running a 210+ stam archer there is no difference between 40ssi and 50ssi when using a normal bow.

Devil Hanzo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
true!! I just got a suit finished and wasn't thinking about that, I will be running 211 stam - so 40 ssi will work
thanks for the reminder @DJAd

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think same applies to the heavy Xbow but I'm not at my computer to check the SSI calc mate.

Devil Hanzo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
yeah I just checked, - the comp bow would be the only one that makes a difference - with 60 ssi I can get to 1.25 tics which I would have 10 built into suit via jewels - the regular bow and heavy wont make a difference with the extra 10 so 40 ssi works just fine

Lord Bishop

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
could you possibly tell me what properties you are looking for cause I don't pvp and an unfamiliar with what is good for a pvp bow ty

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont have a full set but ihave a compbow with 30ish Velocity, 30ish, lighting, 30ish HLD, balanced 50 SSI up for sale.

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i got a xomp bow like that as well. 50 SSI, Light, Velocity, balanced.