• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Both Seer Items Sold

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Last edited:

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ooh are these locked down at your house? I would like to grab quality pics and tags for the site please ^_^
Yes, they are locked down on the third floor of my house in zento. I have turned the teleporters to anyone. Also, if you wish, you can go through the house and take pictures of any other items that you want. :D

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's a technicality but if it was created in 2008 that's long after the Seer program so not really a Seer's item set. They should still be EMs created. It won't affect the value just saying...

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's a technicality but if it was created in 2008 that's long after the Seer program so not really a Seer's item set. They should still be EMs created. It won't affect the value just saying...
golmor4.JPG

I used Google to translate the page. The post was made in 2008 but in the description it states from 98-99.

My understand is that the armor pieces were scattered throughout the servers that the events took place on. 1 or 2 armor pieces per server.

The sword was Yamato.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
View attachment 33973
chuchi owns rest of the parts and looking for these
@Chuchi
I'd love directions to Chuchi's museum. :)
Blend, help answer the question. Are there 4 sets?
That's my take from the info at bloodtile. Though that last bit about Yamato almost suggests there could be 5 swords. I've only seen 3 pieces; these 2, and a platemail also owned by LTM on Yamato (so there's at least 2 of that piece, as one of those is visible in the pic from Chuchi's as well).

Last edited:

panoramix2009

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Golmor's Sword [color code] 0046
long-term events that took place over a 99 / July from 98 / December (Asuka, Yamato, Wakoku, hokuto) in Japan 4 Shard in "Emperor Gorumoa", the emperor

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Asian shards didn't exist until 2003
one dropper per each of those shards
Asuka, Yamato and Wakoku went live in September 1998. Balhae, Formosa, Izumo, Hokuto in 1999. Miz and Mugen in 2001. Sakura in 2002. They were ALL around before 2003. :p

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
cause i got this sword in idoc 2 years ago View attachment 34017
Whoa!

Well I guess that answers the question we all have been asking. It isn't a unique. How did it get the blessed tag? I thought only items that were crafted could get that blessed tag. Very interesting and nice piece, Panoramix. While it solved one question, it raised more LOL.

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Whoa!

Well I guess that answers the question we all have been asking. It isn't a unique. How did it get the blessed tag? I thought only items that were crafted could get that blessed tag. Very interesting and nice piece, Panoramix. While it solved one question, it raised more LOL.
As far as I know anything that was very old that was blessed got the tag... like the double blessed sandals, and orc masks....

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
As far as I know anything that was very old that was blessed got the tag... like the double blessed sandals, and orc masks....
Very nice to know this information. I had always thought that it had to be crafted in order to get the double blessed tag. Very nice! Thank you, Deca! :D

The Sword and Necklace are still for sale as a set!

First 2.5bil get it! Very old and interesting seer items.

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
anyone know where from this seer item and how many drop and how much worth? View attachment 34035
You are on a role for awesome items! :D

I did a search on google and found no traces of this item. However, it being a lantern WHILE being a seer item is a rise in demand in itself. To be perfectly honest, I wouldn't be surprised if you got 3bil+ for this item.

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
You are on a role for awesome items! :D

I did a search on google and found no traces of this item. However, it being a lantern WHILE being a seer item is a rise in demand in itself. To be perfectly honest, I wouldn't be surprised if you got 3bil+ for this item.
Aye, nothing on Google, and I've not seen one in any of the 100+ museums I've indexed.

Peil

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great thread indeed :)
I hope that these rares pass into Japanese player's hands,
cause Golmor's items are one of most famous rares in Japan.

Last edited:

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
^^^ I second that. I vote we all get permission slips signed and take this field trip asap. Is there a tour involved?

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
These items are sold.

Thank you @Chuchi for a smooth transaction. Also, thank you for showing me your collection. I am glad those two Golmor items have gone to you. They have a good home now. :D

これらの項目は販売されています。

スムーズな取引のためにあなたのChuchiありがとう。また、私はあなたのコレクションを示していただきありがとうございます。私はそれらの2 Golmorの項目はあなたに行っているうれしく思います。彼らは今、良い家庭を持っています。:D