• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bossbot mazes

• Thread starter hoppybunnyjumps
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
H

hoppybunnyjumps

So what's the scoop to figuring out which way to go through the mazes? Some toons seem to look to their left or right when they enter. What determines which way they go? Thanks for your help.

F

Fangs McWolf

So what's the scoop to figuring out which way to go through the mazes? Some toons seem to look to their left or right when they enter. What determines which way they go? Thanks for your help.
For the F3 and the M6, follow this:

When you are going up to the maze, you will see 1 of 4 possible bushes.

First, bushes without any branches showing. For this one you only have 2 options, left or right. For this one, go right and follow where it takes you until you have an opening on the right. This will have you going right, left, left, right. Do NOT go into the center of the maze at all.

Second, if you only have 2 options (left or right) and there are branches visible in the bush, then go left and follow it around until you can take another left.

Last two are simple. You'll either be forced to take a right OR you'll have 4 options (2 left and 2 right). If it's the last one, take the last right. Then for both, you turn left, left again, take last right (if there is more than 1), right again then left.

It sounds harder than it really is.

H

hoppybunnyjumps

Thanks, I'm on my way to try it out. This one has had me stumped for quite some time. I thought that I would be able to figure it out, but I couldn't. Thanks again.

F

Flippers

Rule is never go in the middle at any time.

The one with only the right turn to start:

As soon as you do your right, make a sharp left, then follow the zig-zag then you run along the left side then sharp right, which takes you to a left and into the cogs.

*** _|
***|
***|___
******|_
*******|_
******* _|

F

Fangs McWolf

I made some 'maps' for you here.

Very simple here. See the circle in front of the toon? There are no branches or roots there. Go right. Take left (no other choice). Go to end. Take left. Then take the right and you're done with that one.

Same as above except you see branches/roots so you reverse the directions. Left, right, other end, right, left.

As you can see with this one, you can either take the first left/right, or go into the middle then take left/right. Go into the middle and just follow the lines I drew. If you try to imagine it, it's like a misshaped number '5' with.

This one, you have no choice. It's the exact opposite of the maze just above.

When you reach the end of a maze, you will sometimes run right into another maze (back to back mazes), just follow the same maps.

Avoid back 9's though. There are more mazes that these maps can't help you on. That and you can do 2 middle 6's in about the same amount of time and get more options for it.