• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Boss fights

L

Loopy Moe 27

Heres a question: What do you think is the most useful gag track
(any of the 7) during the boss fights and why?

L

Little Sadie

Sound because it affects all cogs at once. I am sure everyone will have a different gag picked though. LOL!

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I gotta agree. Even if it's just 3/4 toons with sound... Sound FTW

S

Sarcatstic

Let me see? The toon at 44 laff in the vp yells lets use sound and pulls out a whistle? In the vp sometimes it is not as good?

I normally wont even take my trap toon when im doing vps in the river with all the littles.

In the other boss battles i agree sound rules!

I wonder if tt did like pirates did a couple of months ago and let you reset your weapons, how many would pick sound that are now soundless?

And im just talking about the first toons that many did before they knew how much of the fights are sound driven?

;-)~