• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BoS eating powder

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rovpilotusn

Have the BoS's been changed? I've applied 50 powder, and my BoS still says 0 (zero) charges. The powder has not been placed in my pack, it hasn't re-stacked, it isn't on the ground, etc. that all you "nay" sayers are going to point out and ask about. I've been playing for a long time and, yes, I know how to use Powder of Translocation to recharge a BoS. Has anyone else run into this problem? BTW, it doesn't even say "the Bag glows with power" or what ever the little blurb is. The powder just goes away and nothing happens. I've tried it on 3 BoS's now, so I am positive that at least one of them would not have been saturated, which is ANOTHER blurb that will normally pop up if the BoS happens to be oversaturated with powder and is not able to be recharged anymore, yet nothing, just missing powder.

Status
Not open for further replies.