• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BORG Megacube

• Thread starter imported_John Connelly
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_John Connelly

I don't know how easy it is to place a castle on Siege as I never tried before, but Masu and I placed the BORG Megacube just North of the Red City of Dreadwood and South of Ice dungeon.

Come and visit when you feel the need to be assimilated.

I

imported_mo'gluk

*Changes Name to Picard*

time to turn off the Holodeck safety measures and show these BORG what for.....

M

Masumatek

Yep. I think it's safe to say we won UO. I know some of you fellas enjoy dropping 20 mill on a castle, but how many of you have ever found an empty spot and placed your own?

M

majorwoo

I've done it 3x now

Although in some cases "empty" consisted of a neighbor who was bought out/ran off.

Congratulations are in order however, it's a great feeling

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I keep trying to place a castle next to my mako house. I have about 20 paces each way but cant seem to fit the castle in there!

Lorddog

ps: yes yes I know

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

i think you can only place castles and keeps in feluca

[/ QUOTE ]

what or who is a feluca?
or trammel for that matter. seige has no such divisions

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think what he meant was that you cannot place keeps or castles in the Tokuno Islands.

C

Calibretto

Congrats.

I ran by there yesterday, and noticed the name.

Still can never find Paul.

P

Paul the Samurai

yup, we defenitely won UO. everyone now please turn in your wepons and belongings at the BORG Mega Cube, take off your clothes and prepare for assimilation.

P

Paul the Samurai

<blockquote><hr>

Congrats.

I ran by there yesterday, and noticed the name.

Still can never find Paul.

[/ QUOTE ]

We were on vacation in the Florida Quadrant, got back yesterday. Hopefully tonight, we wil be back to assimilating all races again.