• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Boredum and Loneliness are....

R

rmsroach

Boredum and loneliness are what new disorders my mage has. I tried getting treated in Delucia with their best monks, mages and herbalist with no resolve. Each day and evening I go to town, hit up different quests locations, pick a dungeon to hunt with company or solo.....but two things have been growing on me and weighing me down more and more. For I cannot find groups, parties, guilds, or just plain dungeon brawls. I have been Slaying **** and grinding my skills SOLO prolly 70% of my time I have been back in-game. and that's 4 months. Things are not looking good. Also it's not that I need a group or am too weak to adventure alone....not at all. games just not the same without people, PEOPLE...not NPC, or PETS....HUMAN players. lol but i do kinda need a group for a few specifics... as well as dungeons i never even been to or that im still ignorant of.

Someone inform this damned Magi.....for I am getting more and more lost each day.

Thanks much, Roach

L

Lord Exmortis

If your bored and lonely you should think about being a reporter to add something to your plate.