• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Boredom In Moonglow ?? Naw never

G

Just when ya think it's boring, a few friends can make it Exiciting
. (Party At Debbies House
)

I'm NOT bringing the Munchies though

G

Lol, yep. Me, Eternal Spirit, and another Stealther (Forgot the name, srry) held a "Fence Block" at the southern end of the Alternate Moonglow. I acted as the "Gate", whenever someone would go to run out, i would move out of the way to let the Berserker outside, and then move back into position to "lock" him outside. This allowed us to clean out Moonglow and kill them from across the fence. Before we did that, the entire Alternate Moonglow was one big death trap, a flood of ghosts coming out of it. We just restored a little order to the sea of chaos. Eventually however, the "Fence Block" fell, and the Berserkers began swarming in town.

I

imported_charbear

Geez... guess my corpse wasn't camera shy... my body isn't even in the shot but I'll be d*mned... there is the name... lol...
I am putting that shot in my "funny moments" file. Thx for the smile