• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Bored at work!

S

Silas Grath

Its been a long day at work and i've only been here for two hours! Anyone have any fun UO stories they can share while I sit here yawning up a storm?

:D

S

Silas Grath

Well since no one else will speak, I guess i'll have to put up a story of my own.

It was a few years back.. probably early 2000's when My friend Lobo and I were playing. We used to have a rivalry going since early 98. (We are still friends, and still quasi feuding.) Well the one day we were debating the merits of the summon pet spell, and he kept poking fun at me because I used to love summoning animals. He would always talk about how worthless they were and then summon a nice fire elemental, or a deamon to show off.. Yes I had lower magery at that point, I was more of a sword guy. Well, long story short.. one day I got tired of the abuse and summoned two polar bears in front of him. I told him if he didn't stop.. I'd have to hurt him. Of course he starts summoning a deamon.. and well.. I 'all kill' commanded my cute little white wonders.. and off they went. He ran off the screen with them in tow, only to come back a few minutes later and say "oOooOo OoOo Oooooo" I never did find out what he was saying, but I did enjoy the loot off of his body that day.

The moral of this story is that Polar bears kick butt. Alternate moral: My friend sucked!

D

Draken-Korin

Nice story but I would change the moral to read "My friend sucked".