• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Boots Made From Quality Parts [Exceptional Quality] [Extra Tacky Looking]

PinkPandora

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
A guildmate of mine wishes to auction these 'tacky' boots he received during the recent Lake Superior EM Event - only 10 reported dropped.
Auction Ends: Saturday, May 4th @ 10pm EST - 10 minute rule applies (no editing posts please)
Will take payments on Lake Superior or Atlantic - due to transfers being down - auction end remains on May 4th but payment can wait until transfers are back up and available - sorry for any confusion this causes.
Buyer is responsible for pickup on Lake Superior.
Will only take bids in this thread - any questions ask here or icq or PM.
Opening bid 200m please - no reserve or buyout.

Add to your footwear collection - Happy Bidding *smiles*

Last edited:

Adeka

Sage
Stratics Veteran
GIMMIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
200 million!

May first is not on saturday be tee dubs ;)

Number_0n3

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I would bid more, but honestly most of my gold is on a different shard than where you are accepting. Account transfer service is down until the 7th and your auction closes the 4th.....

PinkPandora

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Due to transfers being down - auction end remains on May 4th but payment can wait until transfers are back up and available - sorry for any confusion this causes.

PinkPandora

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
thanks for your purchase WootSauce - icq has been sent (i think)

Adeka

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Dang real life getting in the way of shoe shopping! Congrats Wootsauce!

Thanks for the good times all!

PinkPandora

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
thanks for the wonderful trading experience. He trusted me with the gold on Atlantic first and then he received the boots *smiles* to be added to his wonderful EM Footware collection on Justice Island on Atlantic - trammel side. Over 50+ and counting he said!! Thanks again *smiles*