• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Books

• Thread starter Sharantyr
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Sharantyr

Hi
Don't know if I'm in the right place but seemed the best of the options available.

Couple of questions about books if anyone can help.

Anyone know the stratics link to the books of the cursed? Tavara Sewel, Grimmoch Drummel etc. Just want to know how many there are to collect by each of the 4.

There are books locked down in various locations, Blackthorns castle etc. Is there a guide on stratics listing the locations of them all?

And is there an easy way to copy a complete book thats locked down?

Thanks for any help.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Cursed Explorers

not sure that it says anywhere precisely how many books there are available in that dungeon

and as for the others, I think it may vary shard to shard, but I'm not certain

sorry, not much help, I know

M

Muu Bin

With regards to the books locked down in various locations, there is no need to copy these. They can be found for sale on provisioners in the towns. I seem to recall that the books for sale are random and that there is usually only one per NPC provisioner.

If you don't want to buy them and want to venture to Fel, you can get them from bookcases in the farms outside of Britain, the Ranger huts outside of Skara, etc... You simply have to "open" the bookcase and take them. The books are all random and spawn daily at server up.

If you are on Pacific let me know and I can show you if you like.

M.B.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The ones on the vendors are totally random - you see the title of the first book, but if you buy more than one, you'll get a random selection of the titles.