• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

books of truth?

G

so i was hoping that these would be able to be turned in seeing as they have no purpose whatsoever and take up a lot of space, i currently have 650 of them from looting idocs and such and they do nothing... can you please add these to the turn in list too? if you cannot please at least make them stackable... they take up so much space...

F

Fayled Dhreams

hehehehe ... methinks that turn in WAS done did and done ... last crate went out ... mmmm .... manifest manifest .... mmmm Titanic?

that can't be right ...

I

imported_GalenKnighthawke

Like others have said, a turn-in for these has already taken place.

I'm curious as to how you ended up with them and yet missed the turn-in....Did you purchase them after the fact?

-Galen's player

G

no i looted 400+ from an idoc and got the rest from other idocs, whats the point of them if they will never be able to be turned in again...

G

None, may as well see if you can sell some, keep one as a collectible and ditch the rest.

G

<blockquote><hr>

None, may as well see if you can sell some, keep one as a collectible and ditch the rest.

[/ QUOTE ]

And so goes the birth of another UO rare.

G

There was a trade in true....

But i cant see why the devs cant add em to the turn in menu when it comes, afterall it was the same dark wisps that invaded the same moonglow...

oh and ive collected a few from idocs too....muahahhaaa

G

Agree they should be added. I also looted some from an IDOC.

G

I have no where as many as some folks here, but I have looted a few from IDOC and hung on to them in hopes of a turn in sometime once more.

G

Well back in the day in the old Ultima world in order to get into the Stygian Abyss someone would need a book of truth bell of courage and a candle of love. That would allow someone to enter into the stygian abyss. Maybe hang onto them untill the end of may

G

Yeah added but turned in for the same exact rewards offered for them before.

G

I totaly disaggree. I think it is this glass half empty attitude people have that no matter how much is done bye the devs its never enough. They had there own turn in. Be happy there actaully doing as much as they seem to be on a game that by most of the comments in uhall would indicate is in its death rattle.

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
make a tunr in, I have completed 5 other music boxes with teh excception of the gear from the turn in