• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Book of Taming mastery

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Resolved. Noone has says to me that between a change and another must be 10 minutes

Now there is a good problem. I'v e made the Bard quest wIth all my char that HAVE peacemaking. I obtain the book. All char have made the own quest. I added taming and all the books don.t work at all. In every book i can't choose the skill also peacemaking.
All say that " you are not the correect path for using this mastery ability"
If i open the books no skill is turned on and i can't do this with clicking on the book to change ability. Thay are all bugged? Why?

Last edited:

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
For each character, you have to have 90 skill *and* the mastery primer to be able to select it.

If you get the book and hand it to another character that doesn't have the peacemaking skill, then the peacekeeping mastery won't be available.

The mastery primer stays with the character, not the mastery book.

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For each character, you have to have 90 skill *and* the mastery primer to be able to select it.

If you get the book and hand it to another character that doesn't have the peacemaking skill, then the peacekeeping mastery won't be available.

The mastery primer stays with the character, not the mastery book.
All my chars have the skill over 90. The most have 120. .Every skill is write into the book. The problem is that I can't change the skill. i have all skill primer III. The problem is that i can't to chose no skill.
.Let me understand, i must have before primer I, then primer II and then primer III? But if i make the quest of peacemaking the book has already primer peacemaking III
I hope that i have explained well.
I don't know what I have to do.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
No, you do not need Primary I, then II, then III. Any of of them will suffice.

As an example, let's say you have a character with 120 Peacemaking and 120 Magery. You wish to change from using the Peacemaking mastery to using the Magery mastery.

First, you need a Magery primer that drops from champ spawns. You double click it and the blue gassy spell effect is on you. You have successfully added it to your book.

Then double click the mastery book and click the swirly button next to "Active Mastery"
upload_2017-8-4_5-57-5.png

A list of available masteries will popup and you can change to a new mastery.

upload_2017-8-4_5-58-55.png

Meshak

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Strange. I don't have a swirly button next to my active masteries. Only a ------------ line. I finished provoke today, then went on to do discord. Now discord is the active mastery and I have no means of switching back to provoke. I'm going to repeat the quest in hopes of getting the book once it again. It seems to have poofed.