• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Book for Pinks

Duncan McDermott

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I asked in chat a few times without any replies. Hoping someone here can sell me one.
I would like to buy a book for pinks.

Loren

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Book has been Bought Thanks Loren
Chat can be tough. People are busy, or more often than not, no response means they dont have it, and dont know where to get it. Just as you can see from the previous sentence, I forgot where ' key is. I miss the old days, which for me was just after AoS and Tram. So not exactly a vet. As I recall, Luna had the vendors, but the really neat gear was being worn by the folks sitting around Brit Bank. I used to beg this guy to sell me his Inq Res gloves. Yeah you could just sit there wearing stuff with a note in your profile. It was nice, I was asking for a nice demon slayer Katana, and some fellow sold me a very nice Demon Slayer, w some ssi and di on it ...for 200K. I was stoked. I thanked him/her? profusely and effusively...best thing about it was the reply "No problem. I've seen you asking for a DS Katana a few times, and I have seen you selling things at good prices not gouging people." Woot. That had nothing to do w your question, just a nice memory.