• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Bonsai give away

S

Shantia

Hey everyone. I had 400 plants grow today most of which are bonsai's. 200 more will grow tomorrow. I've been unsuccessful so far selling them so i've decided to simply polinate them and keep the mutants and trash the rest. So if you would like some free live colorful bonsai's please let me know and i will set some aside!! This is on baja.

L

Lord Drakelord

Hey everyone. I had 400 plants grow today most of which are bonsai's. 200 more will grow tomorrow. I've been unsuccessful so far selling them so i've decided to simply polinate them and keep the mutants and trash the rest. So if you would like some free live colorful bonsai's please let me know and i will set some aside!! This is on baja.
Where on Baja to meet?

S

Shantia

I can meet you in luna, just gimme a PM here on the boards when you are ingame!