• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Bonsai Crossings

S

Shantia

Bonsai's crossed with the flowery or spidery will create more bonsai's. Every bonsai i had polinated with those two is making more bonsai seeds so can probably safely say no randomness there! Yay!

Adding a picture of what kind of bonsai they were. I dont have seeds from the other types yet and i will update as i know.

Attachments

L

Lord Drakelord

Bonsai's crossed with the flowery or spidery will create more bonsai's. Every bonsai i had polinated with those two is making more bonsai seeds so can probably safely say no randomness there! Yay!

Adding a picture of what kind of bonsai they were. I dont have seeds from the other types yet and i will update as i know.
shard you on?

S

Shantia

Round based bonsai's crossed with flowery/spider's created bonsai's too!

Attachments

E

Erica3

Bonsai's working as rushes when using it to crossed natural