• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bones

• Thread starter imported_The_Dude_
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_The_Dude_

Not sure if this is the correct place but oh well. Whats the best place to get bones from?

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
i get mine from shadow wisps in ishnar i forget witch shrine i think its sacrafice very safe area though its where all the pixies and such are

G

lets see,

shadow wisps in ilshenar is the "safest" place as long as you are not a negative karma character.

also zombies, gaint serpents, horde minions drop bone also. You can also get bones from fishing up sos bottles.

guess you could kill zombies in new haven, not much risk there either.

I

imported_Gwyneth

<blockquote><hr>

i get mine from shadow wisps in ishnar i forget witch shrine i think its sacrafice very safe area though its where all the pixies and such are

[/ QUOTE ]

It's the Spirituality shrine. Just head right when exiting the shrine area.

P

Prudentis

What would you charge for them if you were to sell them?
Or how much are people willing to pay for them?

G

prices vary by shard.

prices also very by how populated your shard is.

currently (only on Lake Superior) bone is going for between 175 - 200 gold each or 175k - 200k per 1000.

G

On catskills they sell for 90-100 per. I am in need of many of them by the way if anyone is selling any on cats.