• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor Bone Helmet

Cruel Copinger

Adventurer
@CovenantX Personally I found this to be the best part ;)
if you sell that to best friend after confirm to me you sell it for 10m for sure i never buy another item from you ( hold your speech)
Look..first off I get it and you may be right, but..
I don't really care.
As assumed by many in this thread, the items that I sell (this helm was one my best pieces) are only worth 5-10m. Now, im not a math guy, but my 11 year old son is and he explained to me that I would have to sell you somewhere between 12.5 and 25 of my items just to make the same 125m. Sorry, I tried to make a good argument to sell you the helm for 10m but there just wasn't one. Im also sorry this upset you so much, but lets be honest, there wasn't really much to think about was there?

The true story is @Best Friend stepped up and paid what should be paid for a uncommon bone head piece with more than decent properties. You all just came to troll, lets be honest.. Its been fun but its time to shut er down.. thanks for coming and thanks again @Best Friend

Last edited:

sensu

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
No one is mad at you for selling to some idiot who likes to overpay for no good reason

I would have done the same