• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor Bone Helmet

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
It's worth way more. My vote is 250 mill to the right Mage. that's not a bid. It's amazing for a pure Mage! It has everything a Mage needs. Very rare piece. Not the best of the best but 2nd best. I will ofer u 125 mill. If u want to sell and no one else wants it.

Cruel Copinger

Adventurer
It's worth way more. My vote is 250 mill to the right Mage. that's not a bid. It's amazing for a pure Mage! It has everything a Mage needs. Very rare piece. Not the best of the best but 2nd best. I will ofer u 125 mill. If u want to sell and no one else wants it.
Thank you. I thought the 10m seemed low but just returned and need the gold and figured I just miscalculated. I sent you a PM.

Tye

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I am not trying to troll at all. But I am wondering how this helmet could be worth 100+ mil without an eater on it or Hit regin. seems high.

Last edited:

Lins

El Baja Panti
Stratics Veteran
I am not trying to troll at all. But I am wondering how this helmet could be worth 100+ mil without an eater on it or Hit regin. seems high.
I agree...armor like this is somewhat common ..still really good piece though 150 mil is great offer

Last edited:

Epyco

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I agree. Maximal (if at all) 20m. No key mod like HPI which might be missing on the typical lmc lrc cf mr hpr eater part

MM/MINT

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Not trolling either however I have a very similar piece with 12% fire eater on it does that mean mine is worth 2-3 times as much as that? Granted mine is not Bone but I am just curious.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
1. Bone helms are super hard to find. 2.. If it had ester it would be worth more. 3. Bone helm lets u use med. 4. Mana reg. 4 is the max and all u need. Bc the rest u can heal or refresh. 5. Mana 10 is max n all a Mage needs. 6. Has 4 stars nice. 7. Lmc is needed 8% has that. 8. Lower regent cost boosts value ! With all the other goodies. 9. All the resists are super high! 10. That piece is a 2nd best piece. So like the best of the best could go for a bill. But hey for 125 mill to 250 mill. It's a great piece for any Mage with all the right mods. And the only eater that matters is damage 18% kindric 30% which this being the 2nd best piece didebt need it since other pieces on your suit can have it. It's a super rare helm. ! And fits nicely into a semi pro level suit perfectly. Not sure what else is missing even like mr 4 vs 3. I mean that's anaxing. I would say if it had 4 more stats and an eater it would be perfect. But for 125 to 250 mill its perfect for a 2nd best piece on a semi pro suit.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
I've already made a deal with the owner I am buying it for 125 mill. i just got his ICQ number this morning. Thank you guys I really hoped u leaned something. Bc this piece is ultra rare! If someone would like to bid higher then me by the time I get home from work go for it. I normally stick with 350 to 500 mill or more pieces of gear. So kinda just buying it bc I really love it.

Last edited:

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its a relatively common piece as for the mods, but has to be noted that its a bone helm. theres no studded or hide for head slot so bone is only option if 55lmc mage is using a med in another slot. plus some people just like bone helms (including myself)
i think 10m is a very fair price but in all things sometimes someone just really wants it and would pay alot more.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
lol first 10 mill. Then I posted then someone jumped to 20 mill. Now it's worth 50 mill. Lol come see my archer n ul see 3 shot kills. Moving shots for 50 damage. The helm is sweet. Can't ask for much more for 125 mill. It's a home run if u ask me on a billion dollar suit. It's not common with all those mods plus bone. Look up the % is super rare. Other then eater and 4 more stats its got it all! If u want to wait around forever for better then be my guest

Tye

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Well some of us don't think its a great helmet its solid for sure but that's as much credit as I can give it lol.
no trolling once again im glad you wana buy it for 100+ mil nobody will outbid that im sure .

Last edited:

DJ Diddles

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Pieces like this are incredibly common. Encounters like Exodus drop 1-3 pieces like this per character per run. I have literally thousands of pieces that are equal or better to this one, and when I do sell them, they sit for a couple days before selling at 2-5m. They funniest part about this thread it the piece listed isn't even a "perfect" casting focus piece (casting focus piece being the name given to these half-assed legendaries that can only drop with the mods listed above), which has every mod maxed (3%, +5, +10, +4, +10, +25), and even then it'd be 10-15m maximum.

There are hundreds of these on vendor search, and they have absolutely no place in any high-end PvP suit. Anyone that says so doesn't know the beginnings of what a PvP suit is. Pieces like this are ideal for training suits, cheap-o spellweavers for other shards, or crafters. There is no debate to what these pieces are actually worth.

Need I go on?

Last edited:

Tye

Sage
Stratics Veteran
yes I agree diddles I thought my 10 mil price check guess was fair or a little to fair =)

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Lol none of those are bone helm and the best players don't care for casting focus. That's why it's worth more on top of all the right mods.

DJ Diddles

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Lol none of those are bone helm and the best players don't care for casting focus. That's why it's worth more on top of all the right mods.
Bone- irrelevant unless it's a mystic, or you care about the aesthetics. The best players do care about casting focus, because it's a very good mod that is only improved by inscription, which most people serious about pure mage play have in their template. Keep ignoring the obvious though.

Oh, and a bone helm you say?

Tye

Sage
Stratics Veteran
yea that bone helmet with 3 casting focus is way better then the topic helmet only diff is the resist ..........best friend are you still payin 100+ mil ?

DJ Diddles

Sage
Stratics Veteran
That helm has bad resists! Lol casting focus dose not matter like u keep saying the helm I'm buying is worth 100 mill plus
Bad resists are relevant in 2016? Assuming every other piece in your suit has "good" resists, you'd end up with all resists above 90 BEFORE enhancing any piece (which if you enhanced everything, you'd add a minimum of +15 for each resist, and up to +30 if the pieces are metal, putting your suit at 105/120 for each resist). Keep making up excuses though, you clearly are in way above your head in this discussion. Everyone here is very aware of the real worth of this item, which is nowhere close to what you claim.

Tye

Sage
Stratics Veteran
maybe best friend is the same person who created the topic. And yes casting focus does matter for a mage how does it not? Man this is some entertaining day stuff while im not actually playing UO . maybe tonight best friend will be in YEW pwnin everyone with that bone helmet watch out guys.

leet

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
maybe best friend is the same person who created the topic. And yes casting focus does matter for a mage how does it not? Man this is some entertaining day stuff while im not actually playing UO . maybe tonight best friend will be in YEW pwnin everyone with that bone helmet watch out guys.
He had literally never pvpd on atlantic once, so i dont think we will get to see this in action

Reactions: Tye

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Lol hahaha well. I disagree. Having everything plus the resists help out a lot! So I can have a few amazing pieces with low resists on it. That plus everything else brings a 100 plus value. I will admit. It is prob worth 100 plus. But not the orginal 250 I said to the right buyer. So I drop to its worth 125. And I will happily pay 125. Next time I will bid 20 mill since no one seems to like these pieces.

Cruel Copinger

Adventurer
Pieces like this are incredibly common. Encounters like Exodus drop 1-3 pieces like this per character per run. I have literally thousands of pieces that are equal or better to this one, and when I do sell them, they sit for a couple days before selling at 2-5m. They funniest part about this thread it the piece listed isn't even a "perfect" casting focus piece (casting focus piece being the name given to these half-assed legendaries that can only drop with the mods listed above), which has every mod maxed (3%, +5, +10, +4, +10, +25), and even then it'd be 10-15m maximum.

There are hundreds of these on vendor search, and they have absolutely no place in any high-end PvP suit. Anyone that says so doesn't know the beginnings of what a PvP suit is. Pieces like this are ideal for training suits, cheap-o spellweavers for other shards, or crafters. There is no debate to what these pieces are actually worth.

Need I go on?
Bone- irrelevant unless it's a mystic, or you care about the aesthetics. The best players do care about casting focus, because it's a very good mod that is only improved by inscription, which most people serious about pure mage play have in their template. Keep ignoring the obvious though.

Oh, and a bone helm you say?

If that is your list of comps, then you have no business trying to educate anyone on prices. You are really comparing a couple random arm pieces and feathered hat with 0 resist to that bone head piece? You should be ashamed, seriously lol. If you cant bring a stronger argument then that, than pound your keyboard elsewhere and save some dignity.

That's embarrassing!

DJ Diddles

Sage
Stratics Veteran
If that is your list of comps, then you have no business trying to educate anyone on prices. You are really comparing a couple random arm pieces and feathered hat with 0 resist to that bone head piece? You should be ashamed, seriously lol. If you cant bring a stronger argument then that, than pound your keyboard elsewhere and save some dignity.

That's embarrassing!
Lol. Nothing more to say here. I'm not sure who you are (as you've only been here 10 days), but you are just as foolish as Best Friend. Enjoy trolling elsewhere with your budget armor pricechecks.

There is something very rich about someone telling someone else they have "no business trying to educate anyone on prices" when they're the one that needed a price check thread, instead of just checking vendor search for reference.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tye

Tye

Sage
Stratics Veteran
there is no trolling here Diddles was proving the fact that these pieaces of armor are on vendors cheap and aren't worth the 100+ mil its just facts for other people who don't kno prices.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Hey this is not trolling to me too. We may have sidetracked but as long as everyone is nice about it. This is real gold and people should know what they are buying what it's worth and what is out there. I still stand that the bone helm as is is worth 100 plus. But I guess until u can find that in vender search, you can't! Bc it's rare like I said it was. Semi pro

DJ Diddles

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Hey this is not trolling to me too. We may have sidetracked but as long as everyone is nice about it. This is real gold and people should know what they are buying what it's worth and what is out there. I still stand that the bone helm as is is worth 100 plus. But I guess until u can find that in vender search, you can't! Bc it's rare like I said it was. Semi pro
You may be the worst arbiter on price-checks in Stratics history. Just because you, of all people, is willing to pay 100m+ for a very average piece, does not mean that this or any similar piece is worth anything close to that.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Omg that's a stew hat not bone helm and it's not way better 2% lmc way different. I will admit I'm really good on jewelry gear is not my strong point! But if an amazing helm could go super high don't see why this one is not worth 100 plus still. Not like u can't find one anywhere else not even in vender search its rare b

Cruel Copinger

Adventurer
Thanks @Best Friend for the easy and honest trade. 125m was very fair. Regardless of what many have said here, this guy paid what he thought the piece was worth. Nobody has shown a comparable bone helmet yet, because they aren't all that common. ~Thanks again friend

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This is the best part.
10m sounds fair. I sent you a PM if you are interested. @julius matrikus minus
Thank you. I thought the 10m seemed low but just returned and need the gold and figured I just miscalculated. I sent you a PM.
Either way, It's really a hell of a sale, if you managed to sell the item for as much as Best Friend offered.
As pointed out those pieces generally range from about 5-20m depending on intensity, as they are probably the Absolute-most-common-properties of legendary.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
I dudebt bid 20 mill bc I felt it was worth more and I don't like when people try to rip people off at 10 mill. So I paid him 125 mill. That's a fair price its not in vender search its a rare piece.

julius matrikus minus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
well bro you confirm the sell for 10m on conversation , i still waiting for youre icq , when the sell is done dont try to sell it on another guys is not how this web site work man , hold your speech man

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Julius that's between u and the seller. I have nothing to do with anything at this point other then a good happy trade.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Hey Julius the posts above claim u cB find this piece of a bone helm in vender search for 5 mill. Now no one has been able to prove it with a sceen shot. So if u would like the helm for what I paid you are more then welcome to it. I know it's a great helm and that's why it's not in vender search. But I also do not have a use for it other then a fun Mage suit in building to test out med and pvm with. It is sexy if u ask me. Please let me know. I really am just trying to be nice.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Well I'm very very happy with the bone helm. So I'm not jacking up the price I like to buy fair. If u can't find it for 10 mill then it's worth a lot more then u think. But like I said if u want to wait around for another one this good be my guest. And I hope all the sellers on here give me props for being a respectful buyer not just bc u don't know or understand how rare and useful this helm is that its only worth 10 mill. Even someone posted earlier that he felt it is worth 50 mill max. So unless u can prove me different with vender search then I feel the buyer and seller did a very fair transaction. I tryely do feel bad when someone gets sniped for a great piece like this for 10 mill. It's not right or fair but now all u sellers can see that if they understand the rarity of a bone helm with all theses mods is worth more then 10 mill.