• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bone Deamon part 2

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, I watched 2 people summon and kill the bone deamon. The main person fighting was melee fighting the monster. He was taking some wicked damage, and without his buddy behind him healing him with magic ( *ahem* and a few heals from myself ) then I don't know if he would have lived through it.

Its no secret that pets are probably the best for well, being a meat shield, if for no other reason than they have a boat-load of hit points.

Here is my question. Do you think a Cu-Sidhe can solo-kill that dude? With me standing at his backside vet-ing him? Have you done this yourself?

E

Emil_surdeegen

yes i have i have also done it whit a mare + WW
and i have also solo him whit a meele hehe

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah, thank you...I just don't want to blow all that work I'm putting in to gathering all these bones.

G

An untrained CU doesn't do very well, but a trained one with decent resists should be fine.