• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bone armor vendor

G

Please give your cords here for your vendor who has bone armor.
I am after medibel bone armor.

G

Not specifically, no. Anyone who sells enhanced, looted armour is likely to have some bone items on. Terry sometimes has some on his armour vendor at Barian's Mall.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Please give your cords here for your vendor who has bone armor.
I am after medibel bone armor.

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't actually have any on a vendor, but i suppose i could have a go at making some for you?

G

I had a few tries with horned kit. He wants both 'mage armour' and 'lrc' properties, getting both on the same piece would be prohibitively expensive in materials, especially since you can't recycle the rejects.

M

Molly Foxglove

I have legs arms and gloves . 35 lrc togeather and all mage armour. Resists not the best. With a plain leather coloured gorget and some jewels I have I could reach 89 lrc if thats any good? I have no helm or chest thou.

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just looted off balron: bone tunic MR2 LRC 8% mage armor, resists are 12/3/4/2/9

I

imported_Tabby Kapak

Just got a 15%LRC 3/3/4/2/4 MA Self Repair 2 bone arms. Give a shout if you like it, if not it's on it's way to the trash bin.

G

I left the ide of bone armor. to hard to get the stuff i was looking for.

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I left the ide of bone armor. to hard to get the stuff i was looking for.

[/ QUOTE ] Can I trash one more freshly looted item: bone arms MR1 LRC 17% mage armor 8/3/9/2/4 ?