• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bonding question

R

ratt30

After I tame a pet, will it still bond if I take it out and do stuff with it? Or does it have to remain stabled for a week? I know if it dies I'm hosed.

U

uoBuoY

With strong new tames I always start training before bonded. They bond normally as if left in the stable. Just train with stuff he can handle.

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yup, theyll still bond if you take them out. Just make sure it doesnt die :)

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there is no need to ever stable a pet to get him to bond.

Feed him and keep him alive for a week,...feed him again and bingo!

F

Flinx

I transfered a swampie from my tamer to my sampireend of september. Feed him with the sampire, and stabled him. But until today he won´t bond?

Its correct, that the sampire don´t need any taming skill?
And its correct you need to feed and command the pet at the beginning and the end of the 7 days?

So if this is correct i think i have a problem *g*

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Try again tomorrow Flinx, then try waiting another 8 days (I allow the extra day to be certain it works lol) and then feed again. That should do the trick :)

I don't bother commanding the pet to ensure it'll bond, just feed it, stable it, claim it and feed again. That's always worked fine for me.

Wenchy

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I transfered a swampie from my tamer to my sampireend of september. Feed him with the sampire, and stabled him. But until today he won´t bond?

Its correct, that the sampire don´t need any taming skill?
And its correct you need to feed and command the pet at the beginning and the end of the 7 days?

So if this is correct i think i have a problem *g*

If you have been over a month and you are 100% sure you fed it over a week ago and fed it again....you or the swampie is broken