• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

bonding question

• Thread starter YuriGaDaisukiDa
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Y

YuriGaDaisukiDa

Do you just need taming to bond, or do you need both taming and lore? i ask because i want to shard taming onto my necro and bond with some kitsunes, i have 3 soul stones, so it isnt a big deal, but its the difference between losing my tamer for one day or two

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You now need taming and lore for bonding. The old formula was 80% taming and 20% lore, but then that was changed because people were get items to get to 120 taming and zero lore and be able to control pets that only need 96 taming/lore or less to control (basically everything at the time except fire steeds, dreadmare and Greater Dragons weren't around, could be controlled to some extent with just 120 taming). Now the formula is 50/50. I guess technically you could have 120 taming and zero and control a 60 or less requirement pet.

K

Kazumi the Wild

You now need taming and lore for bonding. The old formula was 80% taming and 20% lore, but then that was changed because people were get items to get to 120 taming and zero lore and be able to control pets that only need 96 taming/lore or less to control (basically everything at the time except fire steeds, dreadmare and Greater Dragons weren't around, could be controlled to some extent with just 120 taming). Now the formula is 50/50. I guess technically you could have 120 taming and zero and control a 60 or less requirement pet.
Can you point to where they mention that change? This is the first I've heard of it.

Hinotori

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You still just need the taming to bond. They didn't change bonding requirement, just the control requirement.

Transfer your taming to your necro and summon a wolf so you can have the foxes transfered (if you didn't tame them already with the necro). Feed with the taming on. You can leave it on for the week, or transfer it off and transfer it back to the necro next week when you'll feed them to bond them.