• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bonding my Fire Beetle

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I had a friend tame me a fire beetle months ago. I promptly fed the beetle some meat and then put it in the stable. Other game priorities over took me and I just came back to my crafter now with SA. The beetle has been untouch for about 5 months. I claimed my fire beetle from the stable today and fed it about 9 pieces of meat. I expected it to bond, but it did not.

What did I do wrong?

I put it back in the stable until I can get some guidance. Thanks!

-OBSIDIAN-

D

Drazasamus

sometimes there is a glitch on the bonding cycle... if it doesn't bond in 7 days after feeding it, pop it back in the stable for a week and try again

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I put the beetle away another week and then it bonded promptly getting it from the stable and feeding it. I must have left it in the stable too long the first time and the bonding processes needed to reset.

-OBSIDIAN-