• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bonding Cu

S

Sslabak

I have tamed my first Cu a week ago at Sunday at morning, this week i'ev feed him at Sunday evening and its still [tame].....what iam doing wrong, cos this bonding system looks simple like a cake.

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Assuming you fed the cu before you stabled it last week, it should bond today. If you can't get it to bond after feeding it tonight, try feeding it again tomorrow. If that doesn't work, you might have a problem but it is usually a simple process of tame, feed, stable for 7 days then feed again to bond.

Wenchy

S

Sslabak

It must be STABLED all 7 days long? Or i can train with my pet?

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, you don't have to keep them stabled, you can use pets during the bonding period if you like too. I just prefer to play it safe and use another pet for the week while it bonds :)

Wenchy

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, the best option is to keep feeding the cu daily until it bonds.

Firstly, just to eliminate the obvious bonding problems... are you *certain* you fed the pup when you tamed it at the beginning of the 8 days?

Do you get any messages on screen when you feed the pup? Other than the pet is happy message :)

I've never tried bonding a pet when a publish or anything went to the shard I was playing, so I'm not sure if things like that can effect pets during the bonding timer, ie losing a day. At most it shouldn't lose more than a day if that is the case though.

I'd try feeding it again later on today, then tomorrow and with any luck the pup will bond for you in the next day.

Wenchy

S

Sslabak

Well....gonna try it tomorrow agane. Hope its works.

Cos iam done every thing like feed after tame, stable etc....

S

sherkborg

it takes 1-2 extra days due to server downs and up. They only bond after 7 days AFTER a server down/up sorta thing. Wait up to 2 extra days before you deem it broke. I have to add 2 days on mine.