• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

bonded cu is missing

H

her4805

I just stabled my bonded cu and withdrew my greater dragon. I then recalled to the Labyrinth and noticed that both my cu and dragon were following me. I recalled back to the stable and the cu was gone, but I still had my dragon. I stabled the dragon and hit claim list.... no cu to be found. Has anyone else had something like this happen?

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haven't had that happen, but have seen similar posts. Which shard are you on and where were you when you last actually used the cu sidhe?

If by any chance you were using it around the time of server maintenance, you might check in the area where you were and see if it is still there, even unbonded. I almost lost a nightmare yesterday on Oceania because I was a little fuzzy on the server maintenance time and must have been playing after the last backup but before the server actually shut down. When I logged on that character again later in the day, she was off her mare and it was standing right there but had gone wild.

H

her4805

thanks for the reply. I ran all over the Labyrinth island and there he was. It was stuck in one spot and would not respond to any commands. I could not even lore it. After a few minutes it started to follow me. A few minutes later I was finally able to mount it and have since restabled.

Hinotori

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had that issue about a week ago. Logged the char in around prime time, stabled the hiyru he was riding, and pulled out my dog. Recalled to Yew and the hiryu followed. I couldn't give it any commands but it was following me (probably cause that was the last command I gave it before stabling). I walked into a building with it and shut the door, then recalled back to stable and dropped off dog. Hiryu did not follow. I went back and it was still in building. I couldn't mount. Kept getting message that I couldn't reach it. It would respond to follow and stay commands now though. So I walked it to the stable in Britain. At least I was able to stable it then.

B

Black Betty

I just stabled my bonded cu and withdrew my greater dragon. I then recalled to the Labyrinth and noticed that both my cu and dragon were following me. I recalled back to the stable and the cu was gone, but I still had my dragon. I stabled the dragon and hit claim list.... no cu to be found. Has anyone else had something like this happen?
Yes!! Just a couple days ago this happened to me. When I spoke to a gm about it, he said if it were to ever happen again, to page a gm immediately and go nowhere and don't log out, instead keeping the pet next to you.

I lost my Red Cu Sadie that I have had since they began spawning. Sad loss! :sad4: