• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry Bokuto Mage wet dream bracelet !! (Atl)

Mayflower

Visitor
Starting bid 450 mill / buy now 1.5 plat . If no buyout this auction will last until midnight Est. next Saturday June 1st. Willing to xfer bracelet to most shards. 61039029_2385606951489937_3216701355313856512_n.jpg

Kas

Slightly Crazed
To be honest its far from a wet dream. Non real skill in swords affects dmg in nerves. And depending on the build some mages don’t use the med. just being honest not trying to derail any thread what so ever. Def a nice piece but reserve is to high and so is buyout. I’d advise no buyout and a 200 mill reserve

Mayflower

Visitor
To be honest its far from a wet dream. Non real skill in swords affects dmg in nerves. And depending on the build some mages don’t use the med. just being honest not trying to derail any thread what so ever. Def a nice piece but reserve is to high and so is buyout. I’d advise no buyout and a 200 mill reserve
Already have offers for 450 mill

GotASegway

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Still usable for nox temp. Ill offer 100. If you wish to make auction do so, or ignore offer. ^^

GotASegway

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Ohh just read ur reply. Make auction reserve 450. .. ALWAYS make auction. but tbh, id run with the 450.

Pm me if its fake ^^ haw

Belomoth

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
lol kas pretends like he knows pvp only non realskill bush affects nerve strike damage

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This Bushido-specific move imparts the following effects:

• Direct Damage bonus based upon the attacker's Bushido skill
    • Calculated as follows: [(Bushido skill -50 )*3/14] + (0-10)
    • Examples: Bushido of 50, Direct Damage of 0 to 10 Hit Points. Bushido of 120, 15 to 25.
Still a nice bracelet even thou medi is a bit meh on it.
And yes swordmanship is super usefull, unless you have secret info to back up your statement.
Info is taken from uoguide.

Thoronnar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
It is a +30 skill for the right person. Honestly I don't think it was overpriced, overpriced if you don't use medit.

Kas

Slightly Crazed
Congrats on sale. And my bad I haven’t looked up the skills and such in awhile. I got
A bit confused. But I do believe Not having full real skill in a weapon skill effects the mastery of you use it as well as the hci in hitiing your targets. I could be wrong. Either way so many people to be rude and correct. Could be a little nicer about it I don’t sit on uo to waste half my life on memorizing uoguide.com unlike some people @Belomoth:gee::hug::hahaha::arr::pirate::banana: