• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Weapons Bokuto: 25%+ Splintering

Lord Solor

Adventurer
Looking for a 25%+ splinter bokuto, 20 won’t cut it! Prefer no hit fireball or magic arrow, let me know what you have. Atlantic only. (Does anyone still play any other shard?) :p

Clementine

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd kinda like to see whats out there before naming a price. I don't think I've seen another overcapped bokuto. I'm sure they exist, just haven't seen one. Its much easier to loot one with 20 splinter and lower d or lighting than it would be to loot one overcapped on splinter with or without useful secondary mods. The rarity should make it worth more. I also suspect most players would prefer 20 splinter and 50 lower d or hit spell to one with just 25 splinter even if they'd really love another 1/20 chance at a proc. This should depress value. Thinking this through I guess I'd ballpark it at around the same value as a 20 splinter 50 harm bokuto.

I'm open to offers. I'll watch this thread and if no one responds with anything else then I'll send you a price via PM.