• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Blacksmithing] Bods price check

kikiriki

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Anyone that could help me price check my bods colection? I have like 15k bods but no idea on the price

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Are you trying to sell your collection or BODs on a vendor?

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Which shard are they on and are there any avid BOD collectors/sellers? All mine are on Baja 72 vendors full + chests full of in progress and I was given 3 collections from players leaving UO. You may want to post in your shards forums and you shards trade forum to see if there are any interested and what they will give for it. To transfer that many BODs off shard would take 2-3 char transfer tokens.

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Unless you're trying to sell these on ATL, I can't imagine that they're worth very much. Now that we have bribery + getting a new deed every time you turn one in, any given deed is not particularly valuable. Also what I think hurts the value of deeds is that there's not much demand for the stuff you get by turning them in anymore.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
There are people that put a high value on the cheaper BODs for turn-in value. I routinely put "100 Miscellaneous Blacksmith BODs" or "100 Miscellaneous Tailoring BODs" on my vendor, including the BOD book. They use to see immediately at 150k so I bumped up the price to 200k and they still sell within the week. BODs include a mix of low-level BODs, large and small, mostly iron and cloth but some higher level, too.

So in my book, 15,000 BODs would be worth a tidy sum to the right buyer.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I usually put a bunch of BODs on vendors and sell them individually, for prices ranging from 100 to 5000. I keep most of my plate smalls, though, if I can get them to fit a large I want to fill within a couple bribes. The current setup make Smith LBODs way too common, even if half of them are weapons.

On the other hand, Tailor BODs have the opposite issue (due to the smaller amount of materials choices and only 1/3 being exceptional instead of Smith's 1/2) of small BODs being way too common.

Last edited:

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Lake Superior, but I would think the economics are on all shards. Since I can't play more than a couple of hours, I don't have time to do all BODs, so I keep some and make "100 Miscellaneous Blacksmithing BOD" book with the rest. I put 3 on my vendor this weekend for 225k and they've all sold already.

kikiriki

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
wow sorry for not answering i totaly forgot about this post until today that i logged europa and seen them lol. my icq is 686351303 better way to get in touch with me is by there