• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tailoring] Bods: Has a chart been created?

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello there! I have been on a bod hiatus since the summer. Has there been a chart created that shows which rewards you have a chance of getting from each LBod? My hubby has been doing bods and he asked if there is an easy way to know which ones to focus on. I know there was some sort of bod calculator or something, but I have always been bad at finding those sorts of things.

Any help would be appreciated!

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tower of Roses had the best BOD charts IMO. They haven't been updated to reflect the recent reward changes though. I'm not sure anyone has actually nailed down the exact percentages yet anyway. Do we even know what the formula is for getting a bump in reward?

Here's link to ToR: http://www.towerofroses.de/bods-lrw.htm

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Patty - it turns out the old charts are unchanged.

What has changed is that there is a 1-200 point bonus applied to BODs for the top half of both BOD systems, that can increase a BOD 0-4 steps.

The application method of said bonus is not yet known, other than the BODs that are eligible for it. There is a sticky in the Data Chest, IIRC, that gives the information known about the bonus.

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you to everyone who replied! I have used Tower of Roses for a very long time and have always relied on it. It looks like I will continue to do so!

solembow

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pinco's UI actually tells you the rewards you can get and the chances of getting them by simply hovering over the BOD with the mouse.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Neat feature.

Of course, we still don't know what the random bonus factor is for the high end larges (starting at around gold hammer for smiths, horned runics for tailors).