• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bods for festival

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As easy as it is to come by gold, it doesn't mean I still like to waste it.

I'm tired of trying to get normal Bods and fill them with normal items just to find out that even if the material's the same, I can't put a skull cap into a skull cap bod juat to be hassled with selling it all back.

That being said, if somebody wants to make a bod book like somebody did last year with filled normal bods for the entire run of this event.

I'd gladly pay you for the trouble. Provided that the price was agreeable for the both of us :)

I know the event just started I think it was yesterday, so whoever did the bod books on Great Lakes last year might not have gotten around to it yet. But that was a tremendous help at least for me... Ty.

But the count I'd need would be for 6 chars for all the towns the artisan guy pops around to which I think is going to be 16x6 for 96 total off the top of my head.

Well, 93 bec I did manage to get three filled on my own.

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nevermind... third of the way through being done collecting for the other towns.