• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BOD reward bright fire red cloth

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Does this still exist (bright fire red BOD reward cloth)?
Is there a trick to getting this cloth without having to be random* color which is wasteful of spined leather, time, and a spined leather 20 exceptional BOD?

*random = "pancake this omelet, that's a bad design"

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I haven't actually done many tailor bods in the past 5+ years so I'm not 100% on things since the reward "points" started but previously you would turn in a certain bod and it would give you like blaze/ice white/ice green randomly. If the points follow the same logic (except you can choose from the categories) I'd assume that you would turn in a bod worth X points and then could select that particular "cloth category" which would randomly give you blaze/icewhite/etc.

I could be wrong though (not currently able to get into the game to check). Just curious if you have tried filling a large bod 6 piece /20/exc/barbed leather (highest points total) and just scrolled through the rewards to see if single colors are an option?

Percivalgoh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It appears that any BOD for 200 plus points will work for the fire and 3 other colors which are randomly dispensed if you pick that reward from the menu. That would be for fire cloth which isn't red but goldish

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
It appears that any BOD for 200 plus points will work for the fire and 3 other colors which are randomly dispensed if you pick that reward from the menu. That would be for fire cloth which isn't red but goldish
@Laura_Gold - This is what I was thinking. Basically you would turn in a BOD worth 200 points and select this option for cloth which would give you a 25% chance at "fire" cloth.