• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tailoring] BoD question regarding skill level

Lieutenant Dan!

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Returning player here. I decided to set up a bod runner account with 6 trained tailors/smiths to help minimize the amount of recycling of junk bods.

from what I understand from the searches on old forums is that I would want 120 blacksmith but only need gm tailoring for my bod runners.

The posts giving this info was fairly dated and I was wondering if changes were made since then and if I should train tailoring up to 120 or is it just the same to leave them at gm?

Thanks in advance for the reply

T

Tazar

Returning player here. I decided to set up a bod runner account with 6 trained tailors/smiths to help minimize the amount of recycling of junk bods.

from what I understand from the searches on old forums is that I would want 120 blacksmith but only need gm tailoring for my bod runners.

The posts giving this info was fairly dated and I was wondering if changes were made since then and if I should train tailoring up to 120 or is it just the same to leave them at gm?

Thanks in advance for the reply
Honestly - I don't know that you need bod runner accounts any more. Once you complete a bod and turn it in - you can immediately get another bod. In addition - the there is a bribery system now. You can bribe the NPC to upgrade your bod to exceptional, by quantity, or by material grade. I think the upgrade is random, but still quite helpful.

Lieutenant Dan!

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I agree that a bod runner accnt isn't really needed anymore due to bod recycling. But I find that recycling BoDs is vey time consuming so my plan was to minimize the time I spend recycling by having 10 gm or better tailor/smiths (over 2 accounts) collects BoD's twice daily. This way I would be able to replenish by bod collection (that was lost in my IDOC) with "quality" bods more quickly and without as much recycling while enjoying other aspects of the game.

My only condundrum now is if I should train my Tailors to 120 or leave them at GM.

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
I think you need just 0.1 blacksmith. In this case you get shield bods just is cheap to fill. Bribing takes about 5k per POF bod and more for Copper Runic bod. All large metal bods are crap now days.