• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Boat Wars at Terra Sanctum!

A

Aia

This story is about Terra Sanctum (aka Island) and the party held there. Now I’ve been to some pretty wild Terra Sanctum parties, but this one was off the scale. It was one of those invitation only kinds of thing. BYOB, as in Bring Your Own Boat. LNR was the host. (Yes they are back - with numbers.) MSI decided to go crash their party. Invitation only – bah! A party is a party! The more the merrier right? MSI thought so, and so did CoW*. Who’s CoW*? No clue, but they have numbers and fire power.

Anyway MSI sailed out and joined in on the party. CoW* was soon there too. MSI got trampled on the dance floor. LNR didn’t do much better.

It didn’t take long before LNR came back to do some slam dancing with CoW*.

Now let me explain something that the screen shots don’t do a good job of showing, the cove was full of boats - literally.

I guess people didn’t like slam dancing, because the dance was changed to the double click plank boat hop. This was a much more interesting dance.

Some of you may have already figured out the problem with the double click plank boat hop. Once you stop dancing you’re stuck.

Fortunately there’s a ‘get off the dance floor free’ card.

Unfortunately the ‘get off the dance floor free’ card doesn’t let you take anything you left behind – such as your boat. I like my boat. I want my boat. I go back and discover the double click plank boat hop dance was still in full swing.

My first dance partner.

I actually just wanted to move his boat, so when he left, I hopped on. But before I could sail away he hopped back on with me. He died as well as a friend of his.

I was liking this dance! Until I saw a few LNR members sailing my way… and realized the dance had changed to a much more familiar dance that I call, ambush, trap and die.

Remember that ‘get off the dance floor free’ card? Mine broke. Fortunately I was on a boat that wasn’t blocked. I had some friends who were doing the ambush, trap and die dance, so I thought I’d join them on the ‘trap’ portion of the dance.

Tonight I think every pvp guild was out fighting somewhere. The usual spots; Fire, Despise, Terra Keep, Destard and of course the Star Room were all hopping throughout the night. Dead bodies everywhere. This shard’s pvp activity has gone through the roof and I’m loving it!

Welcome to the shard CoW*!

A

-A-T-L-

lmao roflz! Tobad I missed that!!! Looks like alota fun thanks for showing pics! Cow* xfered over I belive and are allied with slap. =O

L

Limlight

Which makes them also allied to 1vs1 and Get$$..lol

This was a huge battle....lol

I see myself in the bottom screenshots...I got the money kill on you in that final ambush on the boat...yay..:-]

Good pics Shadow.

The only thing your story doesnt tell is what happened after you left.

MSI finally died...and everyone of them left.
LNR then pushed the Island and healed back up the Spider some...and I lured it South East....but then it popped back....seriously..I wish that thing could stay put in areas there is no guard zone.

COW got the final kill but it lasted another 45 minutes after you guys left Shadow.

A

Aia

I did try. I either got distracted or died. Most likely both. I was hoping someone fill in the blanks - thank you!