• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Boat paint and 5h year metallic dye tub ?

Would you like to see more hues added

• yes add more hues

Votes: 17 94.4%
  • No only Girls play Uo anyhow haha

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
O

olduofan

I would like to know who is it that oks these colors and why they only seem to caters to only the females?

I find it strange that the only new hues that everyone seems to like a lot is the abyssal Halloween pumpkins yellow/green and black and the red and black like the new dread mare that Mesanna has. why cant they add colors along the lines of the old event armor only Metalized two tone? Honestly what is going on with this crew?

if you haven't seen the new boat colors please dont vote until you do.

thank you

O

olduofan

Yes it does I would have thought they would have learned with the tub but as usual I was wrong.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I've said it many times and it falls on deaf ears... and I'm FEMALE! I WANT DARKER COLORS! I like the black but I want DEEP Blue... not baby blue... NOT BRIGHT blue DEEP DARK Blue..... DARK GREEN..... Not freaking bright as hell NEON green...... NOT LIME GREEN DARK FOREST GREEN..... I want CRIMSON red.... Dark brown... Slate blue gray..... A deep purple.... ADD SOME BLACK TO YOUR COLOR PALLET.......PLEASE!

You've heard no more NEON! Now I'm going to have to say NO MORE PASTELS..... We don't play happy easter.... I play UO.... I want drab dark colors too. I don't want to ride the good ship lollypop..... I want a bad looking vessel decked out in dark colors...

Abyssal black would be neat... Deep red and black, Dark Blue and black..... Pearlized black.... Yellowjacket colors would be good..... Why all the bright colors? What is this my little pony???

Cirno

Purple Pony Princess
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In "old times", bright colours were a sign of prosperity, signifying that an individual could afford the cost of the (then expensive) dyes.
Although it doesn't really apply, since dyes are given away at every turn.

I think an important note to add is that sex has little to do with colour preference.
I've known as many men to favour a varied palette as a darker one, and the same with women.

Cirno

Purple Pony Princess
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Spiels and Rants is too much peril for you? ;)

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Absolutely NOT. But there would have been more brawling in Uhall proper.

*winks*

I bow to the desires and wisdom of the powers that be in all things.

Cirno

Purple Pony Princess
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You just need a good new controversial topic for Uhall :)

Or, if you're going to have a reboot of an old one, take a page from JJ Abrams' book: More lens flare!