• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Boat Commands

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi Pinco
I have just dusted off the olde ship and wanted to take it for a sail, however I cannot get the directions correct

if I want to go forward and I am not facing the way the hotkeys want it goes all over the place, was there a way to make the forward key make the ship go forward whatever angel the bow faces?

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Pinco
I have just dusted off the olde ship and wanted to take it for a sail, however I cannot get the directions correct

if I want to go forward and I am not facing the way the hotkeys want it goes all over the place, was there a way to make the forward key make the ship go forward whatever angel the bow faces?
by default you have the smart commands active, that shift the directions based on the current direction the boat is facing (like the old CC tool). So forward will be the direction the boat is turned and not the actual forward command,...
If you don't like it, just disable the smart boat commands :p

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
that sounds excellent. where are the smart boat commands?

lets have a look :)