• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Blueprint of Mericles' Incubator machine and pouch

J

JFH

Got this odd coloured looking ouch and deed from a fun event on europa, and someone offered a sum for to buy it from me. But i was wondering whats a normal price range for those event items?

Attachments

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ill be happpyy to pay ya say 10m...as a memento of the Evnet

Im doing the events all the time i can make them and little else and was hoping to get lucky too...i think my luna shop may even close if it means doing more events...

A

Angel121

I think 30 million was mentioned in chat last night by a few people.

Since only 10 exist the price would be quite high. I would wait a week or so, then the people interested will definatly be offering what they consider a reasonable price.

minimum though I think would be 30 million since there was 1-2 traded for that last night.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Most event items sell for 50+ anymore dependent on what you get...and that's a singular item. Since this is two items...both unique in color...I would guess no less than 125-150+ mil.

U

UOFree

30m

its a pouch and its a deed,

Maybe if someone is really desperate and want it 40-45m

Peil

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh sorry !

It was just a price check.
I thought this is an auction lol

If you decide to sell, please let me know.
I'll pay well :)

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
30 is too cheap, some people got suckered. Pouches can't be colored and AFAIK the only other colored pouches are those light blue from some really old asian event. I'd put the deed +pouch in 60-100m range, what with there being 10 of em out there.

J

JFH

Thanks for all the help, much apreciated.

(And for the pm's Sorry it is not a sales thread, I was just curious about what such event item was "valued" at.)

Peil

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
30 is too cheap, some people got suckered. Pouches can't be colored and AFAIK the only other colored pouches are those light blue from some really old asian event. I'd put the deed +pouch in 60-100m range, what with there being 10 of em out there.
Light Blue Pouch is Asuka Shard's unique rare :)