• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Blue Light Tavern Outing Tonight 8:30pm EST

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Written by Visago-

Hello everyone, after a brief hiatus we are back to resume the adventure nights! Tonight, Oct 1st, we will be heading down into the abyss. Today's trip is a special one however. I have begun compiling a book in regards to the ecology of the abyss and need your help to complete it. What I'm looking for is information regarding resources obtained by the creatures of the abyss, general locations they can be found, and how powerful they are! My plan is simple, tonight and perhaps a few more nights, we will venture into the abyss and explore it to gather this information. Copies of the book will be available to anyone who wants one for future reference.

As in the past we will be gathering at the Blue Light Tavern around 8:30 and heading out at 8:45pm est. In regards to equipment I would suggest bringing one non-slayer weapon and any super slayer you may have since we don't know what we'll run into exploring the caves. Orange petals and potions are also always of use!

Please also note that since we are trying to do a thorough exploration, we will only be staying in one given area only long enough to get a sampling of what creatures can be found there. So there is going to be a lot of walking.