• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Bloody Pentagram Peices, Not Vet Reward

• Thread starter Beethoven the bard
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
B

Beethoven the bard

Selling Is over! please stop the icqs, thank you.

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I regret to inform you, but they are not the only pieces in game (per say, different naming). A Sonoma Event had not 1, but 2 full blood pentagrams explode into pieces for players to pick up. Last I heard, Manticore was 5 pieces away from owning the entire pentagram of 30 pieces.

irux

Rares Fest Host | GL Jan 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I regret to inform you, but they are not the only pieces in game (per say, different naming). A Sonoma Event had not 1, but 2 full blood pentagrams explode into pieces for players to pick up. Last I heard, Manticore was 5 pieces away from owning the entire pentagram of 30 pieces.

yea thats deff not the same thing same look diff name unless your saying skull mug and pewter mug are also the same since they have same graphic

Hemisphere

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Except they don't have the same graphic, but yea :D (skull and pewter mugs, I mean. Not the pentagrams)

B

Beethoven the bard

wolfe would you like to buy mana draughts off me for the price of skull mugs?

if so, icq me. Otherwise you'll see their point in they are not the same.

Also, yours is really a darker red unless its just the image.

And... yes i have 30 pieces

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Wow! All 30 huh? Nice haul... can you post a pic please, I'd love to see it. :)

Hemisphere

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Wait.. you have all 30 pieces and you're even considering splitting the set? Are you out of your mind?

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wait.. you have all 30 pieces and you're even considering splitting the set? Are you out of your mind?
Looks like he does. The picture shows them in boxes singly. There's 30 boxes there. Maybe he just can't piece the puzzle together :p

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bleh that sucks.

i thought items stuck in boxes were old school. those look like theyre bloodwood boxes.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ah Wolie, I see 3 of the 5 pieces I needed just from your box. :) Would you reconsider in trading?

B

Beethoven the bard

Aye, they are very old from the 255 stone era items. They were originally a gm gift from a very long time ago. And yes, they are in blood wood boxes. i asked a gm to put them back in boxes for me so i could transport and put them up for sale. And i am separating the set, only because i am getting offers 50m per piece and only on avg 150m for the set. High is 450m so far.

and finally, ROFL to Nystul, "All your mustache are belong to us" lmao..

Hemisphere

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm interested, what shard did the GM do that for you on?

I have all sorts of neat 255 stone stuff I would LOVE a GM to put in boxes for me, but every time I tried in the past - even just to recustomize my house - they refused :(

Edit: Beethoven, that's because 99.9% of people offering on the set will not be the ONE person who will ultimately buy the set.

I don't know who that one person is, but he will pay more than 1500mil for it, I guarentee it.

A full blood pentagram is an almost unheard of treasure.

Don't do the stupid thing and split the set, it would be a travesty for the world of rares. Seriously. Have patience, don't be silly, don't split it.

Hemisphere,
Ex-rares forum moderator and general guru who would like to think he has some clue about that of which he speaks!

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If anyone has any extra pieces of blood tiles from the Sonoma event, please PM or icq me at 123172317. I really would like to finish this set.

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye, they are very old from the 255 stone era items. They were originally a gm gift from a very long time ago. And yes, they are in blood wood boxes. i asked a gm to put them back in boxes for me so i could transport and put them up for sale. And i am separating the set, only because i am getting offers 50m per piece and only on avg 150m for the set. High is 450m so far.

and finally, ROFL to Nystul, "All your mustache are belong to us" lmao..
Wow. You must have paged the nicest GM ever lol! GL w/ the sale. Hopefully a collector will give you something worthwhile for the complete set!

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thats pretty sweet, im going to have to bribe the EMs on my shard or something to get them to actually give items out rather than putting a plaque with someones name on it in their reward hall that no one cares about...

B

Beethoven the bard

Lol revert, what a horrible day. i farmed those damn sls all day for nothing lol. "and all i got was this stupid t-shirt"

But nope, i took hemi's advice to keep as a set. And it sold as a set for 1000 thanks for the interest :thumbsup: