• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Bloodwood Shield(on Atlantic)

M

Mairut

I found a Bloodwood Shield at a bank, and was wondering how much it might be worth. I've looked on two different websites, and on both the lowest price was 3mill (possibly the same vendor) for a shield with the same description, however those are "Luna" prices, and I was wondering what it might sell for on a vendor outside of Luna.

Description for this item:

Wooden Shield
Exceptional
Weight: 5 stones
Self Repair 4
Bloodwood
Hit Point Regeneration 2
Luck 40
Faster Casting 1
Fire Resist 3%
Energy Resist 1%
Strength Requirement 20
Durability 24/24

Thanks in advance!
Mairut

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With no Spell Channelling, DCI or HCI its worthless I'm afraid.

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye, it's crap. Risso nailed it. It is worth nothing.

WildWobble

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So many who have no clue. That is a great Parry Training Shield self repair no dci are a must with the 2hpr works great when training parry to 120 though its not worth mills you could still get 25k for it from someone looking to use it for training.

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So many who have no clue. That is a great Parry Training Shield self repair no dci are a must with the 2hpr works great when training parry to 120 though its not worth mills you could still get 25k for it from someone looking to use it for training.
And when I can buy all the bucklers I need to reach legendary parry for a fraction of the gold, I want to pay 25k why??? Speaking of no cluerolleyes: