• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Bloodied (Stained, Soaked, etc) Items

MadMartyr

Madness Personified
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Another thread has prompted me to make a post looking for the items I'm seeking, instead of doing it privately as I have been. PM me here, or ICQ me if you have and are willing to part with these items. If you have other bloodied items not listed here, feel free to message me about those.

Bloodied Brogans of the Reticent Quisling (Purchased for 400m)

Bloodied Axe Recently Used In A Gruesome Murder

Blood Soaked Lantern

A Sash Soaked In Blood At The Epic Drachenfels Sea Battle

An Orcish Helm Stained With Blood

Last edited:

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Appearently I need to stop posting on here about what Im buying. LOL. It triggers people to buy the same things I am.

MadMartyr

Madness Personified
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh no, don't misunderstand. I've been looking for these items quietly for a while. As I said, I already have the shirt and pants, and quite a few other items along these similar lines. All you did was prompt me to publicly post. Some of these items don't come up often, and I want to be sure I have a fair shot at them.

MadMartyr

Madness Personified
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Boots have been purchased, and original post updated. Still looking for the others.