• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Provocation] Blood eles on Unbound energy eles

SouthPaw

Lore Master
How are you guys succeeding in getting the blood eles to attack the unbound energy eles in Shame 5?
I went there last night, 120music/120Provoke, Blood ele instrument in hand. With a few tries I could get a blood ele to attack another blood ele, but I must have tried 10+ times and couldn't get one to attack the energy ele, even after I discorded him.

Also what tactics do you use for when provoke fails and the mob targets you? I've just been having my finger on the cast invisibility on myself macro, but usually I take a hit or 2 before it lands. Is there a better way?

*EDIT*
I think I used discord on the blood ele, not the unbound energy eles; I've read a few posts stating it's the energy ele that needs to be discorded.

Last edited:

Innoxicated

Journeyman
You are correct about needing to discord the unbound, they'll kill the bloods too quickly if you discord them instead. Obv an elemental slayer would be great there, but I believe the unbounds are also susceptible to air elemental slayer, too.