• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Blonde moment

L

Little Sadie

I go into a middle six today with 2 ducks and a dog. The ducks looked alike except for shorts. One had chat, one didn't. The dog ended up leaving us because of one of the ducks attitude. After the dog leaves the mean duck got bossier and nastier. He used speedchat well and continue to tell us what to do. The whole time I am talking to the nice duck telling him what a bozo the mean duck is. I went on and on for 3 floors talking about the mean duck who got even meaner with each floor. So we get to the last floor and the mean duck runs to the end when there is no invasion. I yell wait I need options and all the other phrases that tells him to stop and and wait for invasion. So we are lined up and I tell the nice duck that the mean one probably doesn't even need options. Then the mean duck says to me " I don't. I'm only here to get a suit part" If my toon could have fell over it would have. The mean duck was the one with the chat and heard everything I was saying about him. LOL!

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol You never got curious on why the nice duck never replied back to you? :loser:

L

Little Sadie

You know, I thought he was just quiet. LOL! He seemed to listen when I talked to him. At the end the mean duck said Lets use sound! and the nice duck put up a trunk. I said no dont use sound, don't do anything. I want to wait for an invasion. The nice duck took his sound off and used lure. He seemed to listen to me all through the place. I am thinking the mean duck got meaner as we went on because he heard all of my comments. :wall:

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Too funny Terri!! I would have loved to have been there! I wouldnt feel bad but I am blonde too! Sooooo...........did you get the invasion or was he a jerk to the end? Had you checked if they had chat ahead of time and one did, one didnt and you got them mixed up? You are probably right, he probably got mad at what you said, but some people are just going to be jerks no matter what you do. rolleyes:

G

Granjell

I wonder if it was the same player on two toons??? What a way to mess with people.

does Bob ever run ducks just for fun?

LOL

S

Squeaker

That is too funny Terri! I'm even afraid to talk using the alt key to friends as I'm known to forget to use it.. oh and that one time I was talking about someone and they were on the other side (true friend)... oops! So I am usually Very quiet unless I have lots of backup with me!

And yes, I do have to comment on Bob and duck strange. Don't tell him but sometimes he can make a duck look normal :lol:

L

Loopy Moe 27

This is funny! Thanks for the laugh, and hope you can recover from your 'blonde moment" :danceb: