• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Blocking passageways

• Thread starter Drunkin Monkey
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Drunkin Monkey

Was I sleeping when UO changed the rules of blocking entrances to caves and paths with objects? Well apparently there is this person, and guild who loves to use bag balls to block passages to spawns and Harry's with bag balls. Last time I checked was actually last night that it is totally against game rules to do such a thing. Apparently this guild has to do that because they have no other source of game play, otherwise they die a bloody lot.

They take advantage of this because the GM's 99% do not respond to help when it is actually needed for important matters such as this. You wait a hour or so for a candid response. However if you see people such as this guild, and no I am not mentioning names simply because they know who they are. For 1 just to keep the record when they kill myself or others we do not count their reds because they do not deserve to be counted because of such actions as cheating. You need to earn my count. People need to wake up here and page on fools for doing such actions as blocking passages to caves and as well as inside. The more who do action will be taken against these wanna-be players. GO BACK AND PLAY SHOOTS AND LADDERS. LEAVE THE REAL GAMES TO PEOPLE WHO ENJOY THE GAME.:loser:

L

Legacyee

I assume this is in Fel, I haven't seen it yet but it does strike me as being very bad when people have to resort to underhand techniques to aid themselves or protect themselves.
Where are the caves you mention?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't let those people get to you. Most people play nice and fair, just some.... a well.

D

Drunkin Monkey

Would actually be all of them to be honest. Entrance to fire to go do the despise spawn is 1. Shame would be another one as well. They mainly do it when its Harry time. Shame as soon as you go through the 1st teleporter they will have bag balls sitting on the one when you come out of the tele so you can not move they block the walk way as well. Just look out for a Draggy named Big Sista. And yes without these techniques they can not play the game, they have to use them in order to kill, How I know is I made a stealth archer who is still in the works mind you, and only 97 archery and has killed that draggy's tamer several times. See what this guild will do especially when it comes to do a harry is they will get all the blues in the guild to the harry, and then the 3 reds will pack the entrance and walkways with bagballs. All I have to say to them is good show, however be prepared for the next time you do your little tricks such as that... :loser: funny thing is they I see have not come forth to prove me wrong.

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've seen Big Sista in fire before whilst wandering through on my stealth archer.

Do you remember when people used to block the bridge in Shame years back? I'm still always a little wary when I cross it.

D

Drunkin Monkey

Oh my starts do i remember! Not only do I remember, I also recall 2 Gms one time going there and moving the blockage and also banned the people who had done it, because of the policy about blocking. I guess some people never learn. Funny thing is that their are more ways to get into caves, if they want to block they are going to have to buy a heck of alot of bag balls. LOL!! The game yes is about skill and good skills of the mind, however common sense is in there as well, quite clear they do not have it, and they claim to be a high rank in the Arm Forces? That to me is a huge joke right there. Hen we should go stealthing together sometime and see what kind of adventures we can encounter.

T

Tasatail

Your alllowed use bagballs as long as theres a path in even if that path is 10 mile maze. Im not sure what this guild is doing but guessing its a full block which case if you report they should be banned or warned

C

Corbin-PVP!

What's with all the crying?

When PvP uses Bag Balls we leave a path. The point of using the Bag Balls is so that we make our enemies go the way we want them to. It's called tactical warfare.

Adapt and overcome or shut the hell up.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am The Snake and The Snake says:

1/ You always give me counts, guess I earn them :thumbup1:

2/ As mentioned, as long as there is a open path, bagballs are fine in any quantity. :sad2:

I am The Snake and I am so bad, I CAN divide by zero. Even the laws of mathematics are afraid of me. :stretcher: