• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Blocking forums?

Merth

Journeyman
is it possible to block certain forums? I know alot of people are collectors and whatnot but I really dont care specifically about the rares forum. No offense to those that do but i would prefer not to load up my page with posts i have no interest in. Was just curious if it was possible?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
prefer not to load up my page with posts i have no interest in.
What page is this?

I have bookmarks to the 3 forums I use here. There is a page where you can see all new posts?

Merth

Journeyman
What page is this?

I have bookmarks to the 3 forums I use here. There is a page where you can see all new posts?
Ya i just click new posts and probably 50% are rares for sale. I dont have anything against them im just not interested nor rich enough to ever afford any of them.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ya i just click new posts and probably 50% are rares for sale. I dont have anything against them im just not interested nor rich enough to ever afford any of them.
You know surprisingly some of those rares are cheaper than expected... of course some are not lol. As far as I know I do not bwlieve there is a way.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I don't think there's currently a way to block an entire forum like that.
You know surprisingly some of those rares are cheaper than expected... of course some are not lol. As far as I know I do not bwlieve there is a way.
The last year or so is the cheapest rares have ever been in the history of the game. The combination of most of the biggest collectors selling their entire collections, which totally flooded the market, and the lack of faith in the EM program after the whole Clops using his EM account to dupe rares issue happened has knocked prices down by a ton. Since most of the biggest collectors stopped collecting, that also removed most of the biggest buyers and cut down the competition by a lot in auctions, which also contributed to the price drop.