• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Blizzard is sick. (WOTLK beta info)

L

Lag

This is going to be my personal DK beta thread, where I will update what I have been doing in the beta.

As the name suggests, Blizzard is a sick, sick, company. Sick as in...disturbed.

I'm uploading several of the DK intro area videos to youtube, I'll post those in a bit.

But why is Blizzard sick, you might ask?

The beginning quests:

-Slaughter a failed death knight in cold blood
-Go in and slaughter unarmed villagers that do not fight back
-Go in and slaughter unarmed citizens that do not fight back (that beg for their lives).
|
v
These citizens say several things.
"I have my grandma at home, she's all I got left! Please!"
"Today, you orphan my 5 children!"
"This was a bad week to stop drinking..."
"Please! I have a wife and 5 kids to feed!"
And more.

-You find your best friend from before you were turned into a DK. It depends on race (IE: If you're a belf, youll find your old Belf best friend. Etc).
|
v
They see you and recognize you. They have been tortured. They recall your old tales together, and remind you of what you once were. They are naked (as far as naked can be in WoW) and unarmed. You are forced to kill your best friend in cold blood.

The area is fun, but this is the most disturbing questline I've ever done. :talktothehand:

R

Rockafizz

I guess there running out of ideas for normal quests...well they are named 'Death'Knight...i got 2 friends i kno will happily do these quests :bored:

F

Fojos

I guess there running out of ideas for normal quests...well they are named 'Death'Knight...i got 2 friends i kno will happily do these quests :bored:
o_O

Honestly, those quest-lines really fit the theme of DK tbh. Because they're supposed to be mindless killing-machines with no sympathy.

N

Nyaz

It seems I'm going to like playing DK. HeheheheBWAHAHAHAHA... ahem.

*whistles*

L

Lag

Nyaz, I'm afraid you've gone completely insane.

There is only one option.

/shotgun

T

The Barista

I wish the expansion would hurry up and get here, that stuff sounds like a good dark change for WOW....

N

Nyaz

No, no, no. I'm never ever mad. BWAHA-... er.

Actually, you know what - use that shotgun to shoot zombies instead!