• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*blinks to life*

• Thread starter Generic UOPlayer
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

Generic UOPlayer

What a journey...

Found myself in a lake, but it wasnt that great, found one that I thought was superior, but that just lead me to a path where I found some dead cats. I found an empty seat, but it was not all that perilous. A little pigeon told me that the lands of the Sea of Atlas would be an interesting final stop on my journey....

I come to serve.

________________________________________________________'
So far I have found a good rune library, ok shopping, a modest home and I am decently equipped....

I've never had a sunburn, permanent or otherwise, but I do get a headaches if I spend too much time in newer lands...one can often find me in my home town of Occlo or wandering in lands that were once lost....

Pretend I was a role player and wanted to find others, pray tell me of any towns I should visit?

Be safe

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From what i have been told there is alot of Prers around Hanse Hostel in Malas.

Also in Moonglow there is the MTC (hope i got that right) a nice guild that ia mainly in Glow

Sam the Scribe

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From what i have been told there is alot of Prers around Hanse Hostel in Malas.

Also in Moonglow there is the MTC (hope i got that right) a nice guild that ia mainly in Glow
Maybe we shouldn't post after we've had our drinkies, eh?

:shots:

W

WaRpIG

I use to know a player named Generic Player, man that brings back some old memories.

G

Generic UOPlayer

Unless you are from Great Lakes circa 1998-2001 I am just another returning player.

I have had an active account, but have played only a little. I wandered other shards through the years, but have never really clicked there.

My former spouse informed me that Atlantic and Europa were the last bastion of role players so here I am....

I only have on main character, but he has a ton of soul stones.... I play mostly a wandering vagabond. The only classes I wont play are ninjas/sammies, theives and necros and playing a bard bores me....

My generic template is that of combat mage.