• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Blessed Ki-rin brains

G

Is there a reason the Ki-rin brains are blessed? Are they required for a quest?

G

They are part of a quest required to get into Bedlam, the home of the Monstrous Interred Grizzle peerless. The quest can be received from an NPC outside of a shop in Umbra, I can't remember her name or which shop it is though.

G

No problem, if you need any more information, I would suggest using uoguide.com if you want to know who gives the quest and a complete walkthrough.

G

I did check there first. But not knowing anything but the ki-rin brains I couldn't get any information. I checked a number of the quests and did a search for the brains. I just couldn't connect it all until you gave me the quest name. I like the site it is pretty informative.

G

I'm always surprised when someone who posts as regularly as you do hasn't been to a dungeon (Bedlam).

G

As a rule I tend to stay away from dungeons. It is something I have never done outside of shame for earthies. I think I made a trip into Hythloth with a German guild on Drachs but that is about my extent of dungeoning. My guild doesn't do that much or at all and I don't know those on Cats that do when I am on. I can hunt in Ilsh or other places. Maybe it is the closed in feeling of being in a dungeon?

G

I do know this, consider the fact I have never received a artie of any kind because I don't frequent dungeons. I normally play during the daytime when not many others are online. I would welcome an opportunity to visit dungeons on a regular basis.
I have gone to the ice dungeon in the artic ogre lord room and the ice fiend room. Those are rare occasions though. I have taken my stealth mage into 2 of the other dungeons. I stealthed to doom to get to the secret location in Malas. Not to play but to see what they look like. When you are alone it just doesn't make playing that enjoyable. Maybe I need a new guild that plays during the daytime? Still I have played for a number of years and have several GL characters. Crafting takes up much of my time. The game is what you make it. The fact you can be a number of different characters is what keeps me playing.

G

I go mostly by myself to dungeons unless it's for peerless purposes.
If it's okay for your character to die sometimes, and you know how to take care of yourself if you DO die, then it's all good.
Then again my profile always started with "explorer"...

G

Die sometimes? Heck I do that a lot, in fact I consider myself a GM in dying. It's just not knowing what to do or what you are about to face. Feeling closed in by dungeon walls and no place to run to that really bothers me. Plus the whole experience is just so more enjoyable with a group. I am not complaining about my game play experiences. I have had a good time in this game.

G

Great link Ruby. Does killing the unicorn and pixes give you bad or negative karma? Some of the others look pretty mean.

S

Sabbath

<blockquote><hr>

Does killing the unicorn and pixes give you bad or negative karma?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, it does.